- Blood, sweat, tears shared by two.
- Helping one end and another begin.
- A disaster that ultimately gives back.
- Hearts clubbed by diamonds in spades.
- We learned, we cried, we continued.
Denise Brown of caregiving.com asked caregivers for their 6-word story about caregiving. Brilliant!
Welcome to Men Caregivers, Part 2, the Panel. Part 1 was interviews with the panel, Ben Carter, Patrick Egan, Jolyon Hallows, and yours truly. All at the National Caregiving Conference in Chicago in November 2018.
Here are some of our 6-word stories:
- We did it because we could
- Pillows, pills, poop, piss, and pain
- 20 years a caregiver. I adapted.
- Key word isn’t ‘men’, it’s ‘caregiving’
- Personal care? It depends? Mother, wife?
- Managing the Dis Ease of Disease