So just a quick post:
Last week I was invited to the @MITRE Corporation by @HarrySleeper and met teams working on:
- Standard Health Record, an open source single health record, if it happens to the person, it’s in the SHR. Secure, informed-consent access to our health data across multiple platforms with advanced security and privacy protocols. Accessibility for us and authorized family , care partners, and healthcare providers to our health-record 24/7, anywhere in the world. Empower people with an enduring voice by allowing us to add, verify, and easily share our data with trusted third parties
- Intervention Engine, assigns risk rating and prioritizes patients for clinician team members in clinics and offices to huddle and review patient status and proposed interventions
- SyntheticMass, a test database of Massachusetts residents health records simulate population health. Expecting to have all 7 million loaded in 2021
- Bonnie, a tool for pretesting clinical quality measures
- Social Determinants of Health, a great graphic for a holistic picture of health
Thanks to @JuhanSonin for the intro. Amazing work going on. Need to spread the word. Till next week.